Color of Shadows

Monday, September 26


This is my second outfit post!!! Yeah =D

For this outfit I was inspired by one of my favorite skirts from F21. This tribal blue, black and purple skirt is a purchase I did a while ago; is a cute item of clothing that allows me to give a simple look a more spontaneous and colorful style. I'm a big fan a print, and Idian/Boho/Feathery anything is really in this season! I kept it simple with the rest of the outfit, I paired it with my black top, endless navy blue scarf and  my big & blod jewelery.

Below you will see the photos!!

Hope you love it!!

xoxo

Nydia*

Please stop by my Street Style blog at Chictopia called Little_Island  =D





All the items that you see here you may find similar ones at Polyvore 
(great web page for fashion inspiration), Zara and F21.

No Comments

Javie said...

The skirt and the bag are amazing! xoxo

LiannePrestamo said...

Loving the third photograph* It's so you!
And the outfit is cute like always!

YĆ©sica Isabel said...

Awww. Bella combinaciĆ³n ;) Bellas fotos, como siempre obviamente. hahaha

Dhiya Ul Fudhola Riady said...

like

http://collectionofwomensclothes.blogspot.com/