Rainy Days Of November

Thursday, November 3



So November has been the total opposite of October: rainy & foggy! (At least the first days...)
However, it's a great excuse to wear layers! This was my outfit for yesterday. I wore my heart print romper (used as shorts) with a button-up denim top and a hot pink sweater over it. A messy bun, red lips + bag, and tights to compliment the attire! I spent the day with my lovely sister Irma, Jay and my sister-in-law Dacil. We went to the movies, had a candy and popcorn overdose and saw In Time (loved it)! 

You can also visit my blog over at Chictopia ---> Little_Island

Until next post,

xoxo

Nydia*





No Comments

le_vert said...

I stumbled across your blog and I love the outfit in this post! The denim shirt looks fab with the fuschia jumper.

I'm following your blog :) follow me back?

Sophie x

http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.com/

YĆ©sica Isabel said...

No puedo creer que ese color de agua sea real!