Swirling Hair

Wednesday, November 2



Sunday - October 16, 2011

This day was our second day at the Cruise: Our Fun Day at Sea! 
Which meant that we spent the whole day inside of the cruise. 

So what did we do? I made a photo-collage and a little list of moments below.

-  We slept until late morning.

-  Ate a delicious breakfast at The Gathering.

-  Fought with the wind so it wouldn't blew off my hat. 

-  Sat in lounge chairs and had long conversations with 
Jay, observing / enjoying the deep blue sea.

- Ate, ate, took a nap, ate some more, another nap...

What a life! haha

Nydia*

You can also visit the first post First Day at Sea  and Viva Mexico for more photos and details!


No Comments

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! :)
I really like your blog, I follow you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com