Leopard

Saturday, December 3



It's been a while since my last outfit/fashion post! =(

But anyway ...

This outfit I wore it on Wednesday. This day I  made a new Christmas design for my blog (which I hope all of you like). As well, I took a little bit of time to cook with my sister (if making a salad and home made mash potatoes counts as cooking hahaha) and later on that night we went to the movie theater.

Talking less about my day and more about my outfit,  I must confess, I am not a big fan of animal prints, but this skirt I really do like! I bought it at Zara a while ago, what I love about it is the shape and the pockets, makes it very cute and wearable! 

I will make a blogger promise to keep the fashion posts more often! 

Hope you love it!

xoxo

Nydia*


 All photographs were taken and edited by Nydia E. Mercado ©

No Comments

I Shopped 'Till I Dropped said...

I love this look so much! Dark denim shirt looks so nice with the leopard skirt!

http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

lolita said...

You are so beautiful i love your outfit x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love your hair! x hivenn

marionachic said...

fantastic blog:)kiss