Now the question is, who is going to take my pictures?

Thursday, December 8



I love taking pictures! (I think almost everybody does...)
If you have been following my blog for a while or know me personally, you must know that photography is more than a passion for me. Everyday of my life, I'm surrounded by digital cameras, photoshop and inspiration. I've been taking wedding photos for a while now, and I love it. Some day, closer than I expect I would love to become a wedding photographer full-time. But now the moment, better said (or written), OUR moment has arrived.  During the month of October, the 20th to be exact. Jayson ask me if I wanted to continue our fun / amazing journey in this life together... officially married. Awww, remembering that moment makes me so happy and nostalgic. It was really special, laughs and tears were involved.  In one moment Jay and I started to laugh because he asked me: 
Who is going to be our wedding photographer?

The answer is I don't know! But we will find somebody that understands our style and personality.
For now... I'm feel just truly happy and blessed. The pictures below are some photos we took when we arrived from our cruise trip. I will called it a whimsical themed mini engagement session haha...

Nydia*

 All photographs were taken and edited by Nydia E. Mercado ©

No Comments

ima said...

BELLLLO *** im so excited !!! its going to be so beautiful ! & you are going to look stunning <3

Yésica Isabel said...

Oh Diossssssssssssssssssss. I'm exciteddddd!!!!! Con razón dijiste que lloraría! Me parece irreal!! Felicidadesssssss :) You guy are AMAZING!

el.vi. said...

Congrats...what great pictures...your lace dress is beautiful!

Funmilayo said...

beautiful pictures :)