25

Tuesday, February 28

This past weekend Jay & I packed some clothes in a small suitcase for a unplanned and last minute retreat at a hotel in the San Juan area as a way to celebrate his B-day. We had a lot a fun. We when out, celebrated and danced  his 25 years of life. Ate A LOT of what I would call weekend food (hamburgers and quesadillas haha), spent some time at the pool and basically had a lovely time.  

I wanted to do this post all about Jay’s Bday but I would write a little bit about one of my outfits.  =D

On Sunday, I wanted to wear something girly and sophisticated. The day was just to sunny and pretty to not wear a colorful skirt!! So I paired one of my favorite skirts from Zara with black shear top & turquoise necklace. Red lips and my braided up-do made the outfit more casual/chic look. We ate Ben and Jerry’s free ice-cream (score! =P) and listened to live jazz music.

Here are some of the photos!


Until Next post!

xo,

Nydia <3




                            

No Comments

Brandi, The Beatniq said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun!! I love your skirt.. new follower :)

Nydia said...

Thank you for following <3 Saw your store at etsy and love d the crystal quartz rings!