Long sleeves & cute collars

Thursday, February 2



This adorable peter pan collar dress from Zara was a gift from my big sis. Love the simplicity and style of it! I paired with my favorite shoes at the moment:  my military boots. Nobody understands how awesome they are! Definitely my comfort shoe =D. The only accessories (if you can call them that) I wore with this outfit was my lose hair and pink lips. 

I have a few dresses that I’m pretty excited to post soon! 

I’m so happy spring is on it’s way. I love the trends and the shopping this season. I’m seeing a lot a pastels, pretty pinks and tiffany blues <3... Aww I’m in love!

Until next post!

xo

Nydia*

PS: Please visit and follow my photography blog: NM Photos




No Comments

YĆ©sica Isabel said...

Tienes el pelo laaaaargo! Cute* Me encanta el dress!! I want it =)

All Things Beauty Makeup and Shopping said...

Hi,
I have just discovered your blog and am now following.
Please check mine out and follow if you like it. ;-)
http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com