Color me for Spring

Tuesday, March 20


So TODAY the calendar creators and weather experts say that Spring officially started! So in the name of colors, flowers a wonderful sunny days I welcome one of my favorites seasons with a nautical outfit!

Like in my How high can you go?  post, for this outfit, I was inspired by nautical colors (it doesn’t matter if it’s in trend or not =P, it’s too fun & pretty to not wear it during this time of year).

In this outfit, I styled my Zara bright yellow top with my short high waisted skirt and blazer from Forever 21. I’ve missed wearing red on the lips so I put on some Ruby Woo lipstick, clubmaster Ray Ban sunnies and there you go... my complete outfit for the first day of Spring (if feel likes spring since February here haha)!

Hope you enjoy my post (s)

Until the next one!

xo

Nydia*





No Comments

silhouette said...

great outfit!love the combination!

Natalie Leung said...

beautiful <3

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Pieces of my Wardrobe said...

you look so cute!! love your outfit so much!! the yellow shirt and your high waisted shorts look amazing together!!