Movement

Wednesday, March 14



When it comes to feeling comfortable, a light and cute outfit will do the trick! A loose snake print top, my black asymmetric skirt as seen in my Red and Pink post , wedges and a little bit of color with a teal green fedora hat made an awesome outfit for a Tuesday afternoon. Styling asymmetric skirts can sometimes become a challenge, but keeping it simple with the other pieces of the outfit and choosing cool accesories to compliment the look make the outfit fun and wearable.  

Hopefully today I will run some errands with Jay (buy some new goodies for the apartment =D), take new outfit photos and lay down at the couch and watch American Idol (my guilty pleasure haha ...)

Thanks to all of you out their for visiting & following my blog. Keep you posted!

For any suggestions or questions please write at my email: agirlnamednydia@gmail.com

xo

Nydia*

ps: I’ve been planning my wedding on the past few months! Oh Lord! hahaha I must say I do love it but sometimes it seems so stressful. So many details and things you need to be aware of! So my respect to  all the brides out there (including the ones I worked with). 





No Comments

Yésica Isabel said...

Todas las fotos me encantan pero la primera está tan bella. Es como sin tiempo*

Nydia said...

si* es mi favorita!