A Great Sky

Wednesday, March 21


Mylow is my fiancee’s family dog. I’m so in love with him.
He’s just too lovable and photogenic! Ins’t he adorable!?


Now, more about my look!

I bought this polka dot top for only 5$ (yeah!) Hey, if it’s pretty and it fits, why not!? I wore the top with my pair of HM jeans; I wanted to keep a casual look (I rarely wear jeans, and believe when i say this is unusual for me =P haha). I really do like how the accessories make the look a more unique. The rounded sunglasses, aqua blue necklace and pink clutch are the perfect touch. 

Thank you Jay for my JS ballerina flats <3 
I love how Mylow  figures out a way to be in every photo.
Jay & Me ( I had to upload this photo! Is one of my favorites!)

PS: I have taken the last few days to make some slight changes to the blog. 
I hope that you like the more colorful style of it. 
Do you like it? What do you think!? Let me know =D

Until next post,

xo

Nydia


No Comments

Yésica Isabel said...

Nena!! Qué bella esa first pictureeeee =) Yo creía que Mylow era tuyo!!! Me encantan los colores nuevos del blog* Bien tú!!!! Muaaaa

Nydia said...

Ya quisiera que fuera mío! Siempre lo veo y juego con él. Pero, desafortunadamente, no vive conmigo =( . Que bueno que te guste el nuevo estilo de mi blog. Le hacía falta color!