Waterfall

Thursday, March 1



On one of my past posts: Long sleeved & cute collars , I wrote about some dresses I wanted to post about. So here is one of them! A mint colored layered dress from F21. 

I love the waterfall effect, but what I adore most is the color. It’s so feminine and pretty. I’m so happy this is the trend color for Spring season. I styled this dress with my fav bright pink blazer from Zara and leopard sandals. I little bit of pink lips and a gold belt to accentuate waist, and their you have it: a simple, but yet colorful spring look!






PS: While writing this post the only thing I hear sitting here on my bed is the rain falling. I can here the puddles of water forming, sound of each drop of water when hits the windows, walls and ground. For me... it sounds so calming. I must say, I've missed the rain. Sometimes I really do like gray skies (in comparison to the 80% of sunny days here at Puerto Rico). They somehow define feelings or how a day is going to turn out... For example here I am reading The Umbecoming of Mara Dyer, eating hershey kisses and feeling cozy all wrapped-up with my blanket. Sometimes we need those moments in life. Just to feel happy doing “nothing”.

Until next post.

Nydia*

No Comments

Aly said...

Love your blog! Your style is gorgeous :)

simplyme93.blogspot.com

KT said...

Pretty pastel colors, lovely pictures and I love your name! So pretty! :)

www.KTRstyle.com

Nydia said...

That’s so sweet of you, thanks for following!

elvi said...

I love mint...I recently tried on a mint dress but I don't think the color looked good on me :-( It looks fabulous on you!

violetheart said...

you are so pretty, i want your hair. i adore this dress and the color combination so soft and fresh. love your blog, definitely following now, keep in touch xx

violetheart xxoo
http://violetheartsmanyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

Valeria said...

Your dress is so beautiful! Seriously I love the color of the dress and the combination with the pink blazer, gives a hint of sweetness :)

Dany said...

you are soooo pretty! the dress is amazingly gorgeous and the blazer goes perfectly with it! I'm following you on Chictopia too! xoxo

www.nanysklozet.com

Nydia said...

Thanks Dany! I love your blog and style. I’ve been following for a while now! Thank you for passing by my blog <3

Nydia said...

It’s been I while since I hear from you pretty girl! Hope your doing great! Thanks for stopping by!