One Shoulder Burst of Color

Tuesday, May 8

Hello Everyone!

I have to show you yesterday’s outfit! This one shoulder romper is such an adorable purchase (only $20) and it’s perfect for these hot Spring soon to be Summer days. Here I wore it with a light blue necklace and fabulous orange flats, which your gonna see a lot more here at my blog!  A little bit of color in the lips and a not so complicated hair style completes my look for the day. I can’t wait to wear it for a more out-of-town look with super high heels and a black leather jacket!

Hope you are inspired! Thanks to all for your comments and visits! 

You make my day everyday!

xo

Nydia*







No Comments

the magpie said...

This is fabulous! You can make any look work! :)

xoxo,

Meg

www.themagpieblog.blogspot.com

eliz. said...

Whoohoo those choose are fabulous!

Neiry said...

That's a very lovely romper, and those orange flats go perfect with it.

a-little-awkward.blogspot.com

What G Said said...

I usually do not wear rompers but this one is super cute. Where can it be purchased from?