Summer Corals

Tuesday, May 22

This was the outfit I wore yesterday. I’m obsessed with these shorts so I decided to give them a more “sophisticated” look but keeping a casual feeling. Both top and blazer are from Forever 21 (you can see the blazer at this post as well) and are great pieces to mix and match with your wardrobe. The colorful lips, flats and nails give the final touch to this fun summery outfit.

So... Yesterday I did a little shopping! While indulging myself eating a carrot cupcake with my hubbie I was determined on finding a bathing suit and scratch it out from my summer wishlist (OK... cupcake and bathing suit dont go very well in a sentence haha but who cares?). After going up and down the escalator at the mall, I’m glad to say that I did find it and it’s super cute! It’s a floral top and a turquoise bottom and I bought it in one of my favorite stores: Zara.  

I will show it to you guys soon!

Have a great Tuesday,

xo

Nydia









No Comments

Yésica Isabel said...

Bellos Colores****

Sweet Melissa said...

So happy I found your blog!!!! Eres bella!!!! I'm from Jersey but my heart belongs in Puerto Rico!!!! I have family in Rio Piedra and Atorey. Hope I spelled it right! I am now a follower via gfc. Follow back if you'd like.

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

erica marie said...

Loving this look, the stripe blazer looks amazing with a pretty coral top. Just found your blog and I really like your style...new follower here!

xo erica

Teresa said...

your outfit is out of this world!!! i love everything about it.. y de repente me doy cuenta que hablas españos.. es la costumbre jajaja

el color te luce! estuve buscando unos mahones así mismito en F21 y nunca los conseguí :( terminé ordenándolos online :/ jaja

un besote,
teresa
www.trend-ish.com

mela roman said...

PORQUE TU BLOG ME ENCANTA TE OTORGO ESTE BLOG
http://queestademodaenpuertorico.blogspot.com/2012/06/primer-premio-al-blog-wow.html

Nydia said...

Gracias Yésica!

Nydia said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! You almost spelled it right is Hato Rey =D haha.
Lovely blog you have as well!

xo Nydia

Nydia said...

Thanks Erica, glad you liked it =D!

Nydia said...

jajaja a mi me pasa también! Que bueno que te haya gustado el outfit!

Yo encontré estos pantalones en mi tamaño de milagro en F21 jaja

xo

Nydia