Summer Wishlist!

Sunday, May 13

I can’t wait for all the new adventures that Summer 2012 awaits! Between the weddings I have to attend, the unplanned road-trips  and MY OWN wedding planning (dress, flowers, venue, invitations, you get the picture)... I just can’t take the excitement! With so many ideas on mind I decided to prepare a photo-collage wish list with all my must-do’s for Summer. 

I’m most excited about is: > Parasaling <

Keep you posted!

Enjoy*

xo

Nydia



PS: I already purchased a pair of destroyed high waisted shorts! You will see them soon!

No Comments

Teresa said...

1) que emoción que te casas.. éxito con los preparativos!

2) fui a cueva ventana y es algo impresionante, espero que lo disfrutes..

3) tengo el mismo antojo de high-waisted pants y long dresses<3

4) te faltó en la lista el encuentro de bloggers el 23 de junio jaja!

un beso,
teresa
www.trend-ish.com

Nydia said...

Gracias Teresa!

SIIII! Estoy muy emocionada por cada uno de esos eventos en el verano!

Buen Fin de! <3 xo

eliz. said...

Good luck wedding planning! It is fun to plan during the summer though...:-)