Welcome May

Wednesday, May 2



I welcome the month of May with one of my favorite dresses from Zara! This aqua blue tube dress is so comfortable and yet stylish for everyday wear. Like most of you know, I can’t live without color! So I added one of my recent purchases my F21 floral headband, with rounded sunnies and pink handbag.  I also did a little mix and match of different types prints: floral and stripes. Mixing prints is fun, just remember to use accessories or pieces that compliment each other with the same color palette or tones. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

Keep you posted,

xo

Nydia








No Comments

Diane Cristi said...

Gorgeous combination! I really like the scarf as well.

Teresa said...

i really like the accessories, especially the sunglasses! you look kinda vintage (which i love) y el turbante está súper cute!!!

un besote!
teresa
www.trend-ish.com

Margarita said...

Amazing outfit, you are so pretty! I am your new follower, hope you can follow me back:)
Can't wait to see more outfit posts from you!

http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

Yésica Isabel said...

Qué lindaaaa :)