I have been contemplating this gorgeous first day of June and I just can’t wait to get on the road site seeing or just lay down in the soft sand in front of an impossibly beautiful beach! I must say that the perfect way to enjoy the view and have fun in the sun, besides being with friends or family, is having great music! So here are my top 10 + 1 songs that will always make me remember Summer 2012!
1) Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey (Penguin Prison Remix) :
I really like the original but this retro vibe just
makes it better!
2) We Are Young - Fun. :
Singing this song out loud with my boyfriend and sister-in-law always makes my day.
3) The King and All Of His Men - Wolf Gang :
This song is perfect to listen while getting dressed to go out or stroll around shopping with your ipod!
4) This Head I Hold - Electric Guest :
The first time I heard this song I instantly fell in love with it! Such a fun sound to it, just makes you wanna dance =D
5) Hello Cold World - Paramore: A Paramore song cannot be missing on this list. This band is by far one of my favorites, they always get me in a great mood!
6) Volcano - Damien Rice : I’m so obsessed with this song! I heard it for the first time covered by Phillip Phillips in American Idol (<—— super fan) and it’s just a melow, beautiful and mysterious song. Damien Rice is quite a genius!
7) Stars - Barcelona :
They are one of those bands that I tell myself : Why havent I heard them before!?! So unfair haha
8) Anna Sun - Walk The Moon : This song and video screams AWESOMENESS! Love them!
Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood:
Please click the link see the video and hear the song, and be prepared to fall in love! Promise, you wont be disappointed!
10) It's Time - Imagine Dragons:
This song is what I classify as a "turn it up" song! A little bit of rock for the soul!
Wild Ones - Flor Rida ft. Sia :
I had to put this song on this list! Why? First, Sia is one of my favorite female artist (My Love being one of my favorite songs of hers) and second this song has a summer anthem all over it. The video is terrible for my taste (lol), but hey... the song is pretty fun!
Hope you had time to enjoy some of this songs!
Until next post!