Pink n’ Orange Love

Thursday, June 14


My fiancee left this past Monday to Los Angeles & Las Vegas for a pre-bachelor / vacation getaway. He’s my best friend, so saying I miss him is simply obvious. Any how, I’ve been spending the last few days working on weddings, doing a little shopping, lots of movie nights (every night) and  pool time. 

In other matters...

The outfit from the pictures you see bellow are from yesterday’s Girls Night Out to the movies (saw Madagascar 3, so cute and funny). The pink and orange top is actually a dress from Forever 21, which cost me only 10$. I must say I’m very proud of this purchase due to the fact of its versatility =D! I kept it simple with the accessories adding pink flower earrings, rayban clubmaster sunnies & red lips!

HAVE A LOVELY THURSDAY!

Until next post,

Nydia*

PS: I’m in love with these shorts!!!










No Comments

Sweet Melissa said...

You look great!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

Lorie Ann said...

Love the colors!

Teresa said...

dónde será tu despedida de soltera?! la de tu prometido suena suuuuper fun!! jajaja

love,
teresa
www.trend-ish.com

ps. i'm loving your shorts too!!!!!!!!!!!

Nydia said...

Va ser en Los Angeles pero la mia será en el mes Octubre!! =D
Y estoy super emocionada!!

Que bueno que te gusten los shorts <3

xo

Nydia*