Swimsuit Time!

Thursday, June 7


I’m excited to show you guys my recent swimsuit purchases!!

I bought two tops: one floral print from Zara and a adorable peach color top from American Eagle for only 11$ thanks to their Memorial Day Sale! For the bottom parts I have three. One of them is floral also from American Eagle, a turquoise one from Zara and a vintage inspired houndstooth pattern from Forever 21(for only $12 =D). This were sold out at their webpage and I was so lucky to find them at the store!   

What I love about buying different prints and solids is that I can mix and match and have different bathing suits! In total I have 4 for less than 80$. 

So go, shop, mix and match and have fun!

xo

Nydia*




No Comments

Sweet Melissa said...

I love mixing and matching swimsuits! These are FAB!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

Fashion Hipster said...

Great tip Nydia!

Teresa said...

no me puedo decidir cuál combinación me gusta más, pero AMO los ruffles!!!! mix & match es lo mejor que hay<3

enjoy the beach and the swimsuits,
teresa
www.trend-ish.com