Different ways to wear: Black & White Striped Jacket

Monday, July 23



We all have those pieces of clothing that we love and want to use again and again, but... what can we do to not look the same every time? To spice things up and keeping your closet interesting you must mix/match and play with colors, prints and textures. I’m going to make a habit of every now and then post different ways to wear one same item. In this case I’m going to show you real outfits I have used with my Black and White Striped Jacket from Forever 21.


The first look is from my Summer Corals post. I wore this for a shopping day, keeping it casual with denim high-waisted shorts but bold and colorful with the coral top, red lips and orange shoes.

The second one is from my latest post: Mint & Stripes (to take a better look at the mint dress click here). I absolutely love the black,white and mint combo! Accessories are always a nice way kick up a notch an outfit, no matter how simple it is. So I decided to style it with my beige/yellow wedges with a black and silver chain necklace.

The last outfit in the photo is  actually the first one I posted when I bought the jacket! I decided to keep it more neutral wearing it with a black/white peter pan collar top and pleated shorts, and just a pop on color with the lipstick choice.

Hope you enjoyed this post,
Nydia

No Comments

Nia Hand said...

I love this jacket...I've been looking for one!!

hand-pickedstyle.blogspot.com

Nydia said...

I posted the link so you can find the exact same jacket I'm wearing in the photos!
Thanks for your comment and visiting my blog!

Chymere Anais said...

Love the first look! Really cute!

Besos,
Chymere Anais