Different ways to wear: Lace Crop Top

Monday, July 9



On my last post I was telling you that I wanted to do a collage on different ways to wear my lace crop top from Forever 21.  This top has been one of my favorites for Spring and Summer season. Can you guys believe it only cost 13$ dollars?  Besides of it’s neutral color and sweet look, the top makes it really easy to style it with different textures and styles of skirts like those used in the images below. All the pieces in which I mixed and matched this lovely top are from Forever 21.

The first look is from my post Green as Leaves. I styled it with an light green long skirt, flats and a high ponytail. The second one, is from my latest outfit post One Rainy Day. I wore it with a striped black and off white skirt with the big girly bow on the front, colorful arm candy and my Steve Madden Troopa boots. The last outfit, I decided to wear it with my sheer black dress used as a skirt, black flats and a fish-bone braid on the side. 

 Take advantage of those pieces of clothing you really love! 
Have fun and be creative in the process.  



No Comments