Nautical Feeling

Sunday, July 22

This was yesterday’s outfit! It was a beautiful day, perfect to wear soft and pretty colors! I styled my Zara pink nautical shorts (also seen at this post) with a green mint striped top and heart shaped sunglasses. I really like wearing this type of outfits: comfortable, summery and girly!

Also, I wanted to show all of you out there a photo I took on my way home (last photo below) yesterday. I live near a Marina and eveveryday I get to see the ocean. Sometimes I forget that I live so close to it! I had to  share it with all of you, it just so beautiful! 

Hope you love the outfit and the view as well =P

xo

Nydia




No Comments

Teresa said...

awwww que lindas tus gafas, tengo debilidad por las gafas, siempre me antojo igual que los relojes<3

linda combinación, pero la camisa no te dio calor? ayer fui de shopping y sentía que moría!! jajaj

un beso!
teresa
www.trend-ish.com

eliz said...

Oooohh so pretty..great top!

Nydia said...

Las gafas son de BCBG =)

La camisa tiene la espalda abierta y es así de cortita como la vez (no la tenia muy metida dentro del pantalón) Es muy cómoda a pesar de la calor y sus mangas largas jajaja =P

Nydia said...

Thanks =)

Jux said...

Your home is BEAUTIFUL!

www.jux.com

Pretty Dark Girl Style said...

Very pretty, love the color combo and the stripes and the shorts, fit you perfectly :)

Toni