One rainy day

Saturday, July 7






Hello World*

The past 4th of July and it’s following days were really gloomy, full of rain and thunder! I must say it was perfect to stay at home eat take out and watch movies! Quite different weather from the past weeks! Anyway... This was my after a rainy day look! You have seen this lace top before, I will soon post a collage of  the different ways I’ve styled it! I kept it casual (as usual) with a “rocker vibe" using my favorite lace up boots (nobody wants their toes getting into puddles =P) and denim jacket. Little bit of pink lipstick and colorful arm candy and voilà! Yet another Summer Look, Hope you feel inspired!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Until next post,

xo

Nydia

                       


No Comments

Maria Flicka said...

Woww....you look lovely!!! Beautiful lace top and skirt!!! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back!
Have a nice day!

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



Nydia said...

Thanks for your lovely comment and passing by my blog! Already following =)

LinasStyle said...

Love your skirt! Great outfit, looking amazing!

linastyle.blogspot.com

Maria Flicka said...

Thank you so much!!! I’m following you back now :)
Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch ;)
Hope you have a wonderful week<3

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



Kristin said...

I just started following your blog & i love it.
this year i am trying to make my dreams come true

follow back please & thank you <3
xo, kristin noel

Nydia said...

I’m glad you liked my outfit* thanks for passing by my blog =)

Nydia said...

thanks for following*

=)