Wedding Details & Color me blue*

Tuesday, July 10

This is what I wore past Sunday for a meeting I had with my wedding dress designer! I don’t know if I have mentioned that before. But yes... my wedding gown will be custom made by a designer which is one of my fiancee’s close friend!  GIRLS! You cannot understand my excitement. Since EVER I’ve been picturing myself with my dream dress and there was no way that I was going to find it by some miracle walking inside a store or at a boutique haha =D. It’s been a wonderful process working with Carla (please click here to visit her Facebook page) and everything has been more than I expected.

I wish I can post some photos so you can see the design and the fabrics but I can’t! Well... at least for now... I just want it to be a surprise for everyone!

Time truly flies and in just a few months I will be showing you every detail of my wedding <3  

PS —> I love this outfit especially my NEW BLUE WEDGES!!! The mix of prints and unexpected colors makes it ver very adorable and flirty!

Until next post everyone!

xo

Nydia








No Comments

Sweet Melissa said...

Love your shoes!!! Getting married is so exciting..I got married in Oct. and I wish I could do it over and over again! Have fun planning! I'm sure you will look beyond gorgeous in your dress!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

Nydia said...

Thanks Melissa! It really is exciting,
I’m loving every moment of it!!

xo

Diane Cristi said...

Eres bella!

Teresa said...

que raro que nunca te he visto de compras en Plaza jajaja se nota que vas mucho! jaja me imagino lo emocionada que debes estar, es un sueño hecho realidad que tu boda sea la q siempre soñaste :) me encanta esta combinación!!

un beso y éxito en todo,
teresa
www.trend-ish.com

Nydia said...

Que linda! Gracias =)

Nydia said...

jajaja es verdad!

Quizás en algún momento dado nos topemos en F21 o Zara =P

Gracias! De verdad si estOy muy emocionada!

xo