Flower Power

Saturday, August 18

Hello Everyone*

I couldn't wait to wear my floral print pants again! The last time I wore them I styled them with a floppy hat, a simple gray tee and flats. This time I decided to give them a “twist" wearing them with layered pieces and higher shoes =D**

When I’m using statement pieces, such as this cool pants, I try to keep the rest of the outfit simple. Using solid colors but in interesting pieces. This denim button-up shirt over my high/low peach top (also seen in this post) gives a carefree/casual feel to the outfit. As finishing touches, I added big cat-eye sunglasses, tear-drop earrings, black wedges and a messy side braid.

What do you think about this casual fun look for Summer?







Until next post,

xo

Nydia

No Comments

Yésica Isabel said...

Qué lindaaaa mi amigaaa :)

Nydia said...

gracias Yésica*