Currently Obsessed with ...

Tuesday, August 21

Movies 
I couldn't contain my excitement when The Hunger Games movie came out on DVD last Saturday. Yes... I am one of those who is obssesed with Katniss Everdeen lol... If you've been following my blog for a while now you must know that I love The Hunger Games books.


I’ve seen it two times already... I’m such a nerd!

Books:
I can’t wait for the release of the second book of the trilogy of Mara Dyer: The Evolution of Mara Dyer which comes out in October 23rd! At least I got to read the first chapter thanks to a sneak peek offered by MTV! So happy for that!


Also, with all this buzz about Fifty Shades of Grey, I couldn't help but read this most talked about trilogy. I would classify it as a "naughty book”, it’s badly written and the ending is awful, just awful... I’m a true believer of reading things before criticizing them, so here I am saying is pretty bad haha… A trilogy wasn’t necessary for this empty story, it doesn’t make any sense and I had lots of lose ends. SO there you go, read it or not, it wouldn’t change anything in your life (except a few hours lost! haha)




Fashion:
Currently I'm loving floral print tops. I think their very feminine and easy to dress up or down with skirts or shorts. I have two new ones that I’m very excited to wear.

As well, now that  fall is approaching and even though here in Puerto Rico we don’t feel the seasons change at all, except for the hurricanes and heat waves haha. A pair of cute ankles boots couldn't hurt!  They have been in the top of my wish list recently, and I would love to style them with light pieces such as dresses and skirts!



Music:
I’m loving the following songs! Right now I’m into upbeat/fun music. Some may be old or new for you guys, but that's the beauty of music... there is always some new sound, lyric, song to discover.


1) The Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling




2) Pink - Blow me one last kiss*


2) Cider Sky - Northern Lights




Favorite blog:
I NEED to tell all of you about Humans of New York! I discovered it recently thanks to my friend YĆ©sica who shared this blog at her facebook page!


Brandon Staton- THE  photographer behind Humas of New York captures interesting people that he encounters walking the streets of this incredible city. It’s so amazing to watch how with each of these photographs the city reflects it's great diversity of cultures and faces full of stories.

I LOVE IT! Hope you get a chance, to fall in love with it as well!

Please click here to watch a video about Humans of New York.

No Comments

Sue said...

I'm obsessed with florals as well :)

Darby said...

Those floral prints are STUNNING! I haven't read Fifty Shades of Grey, but I NEED too! Everyone is obsessed with it!
xoxo
Darby
Obviously Obsessed 


Nydia said...

I love print, especially florals!