Guest Blogger: Teresa from Trend-ish

Thursday, August 9





When I started blogging, after a while I started think...  I should not be the only Puerto Rican girl blogging about fashion and style!?! So I set a personal goal (hahaha) —> to find bloggers of my gorgeous Caribbean Island. In that journey, one of the first (if not the first) girls I encountered was Teresa the creater and mega-mind behind: Trend-ish!



I was so excited that other girls from where I’m from have a passion for fashion and blogging! So I asked lovely Teresa if she wanted to be a Guest Blogger here at A girl named Nydia! She was so sweet and happy about it! 

Here's a little interview!



Tell us a little bit about yourself: 

Teresa likes to travel, eat sushi, dream, belly dance, put Nutella on anything (yes, anything) and go shopping.  My top three favorite places in the whole world are my bedroom, the beach and New York City.  The most important things in my life are my family, my boyfriend and my friends.  I’m always planning something and people say I’m very perseverant when it comes to my future and goals. I’m currently living in the Caribbean: Puerto Rico and recently finished a Masters in Public Relations.

What inspired you to create a blog?
My passion for writing and my admiration for fashion.


What do you love most about blogging?
Getting to know so many people from around the world, who share the same passion as me.  I also love that it keeps me busy and inspired to use my creativity, while sharing my stories and life moments.

How would you describe your PERSONAL style?
Chic / Classy / Boho / Simple



What are your daily blog reads?

The list has no end, but from what I can remember right now: LaurenConrad.com  (one of my biggest inspirations and style icon), Runway Hippie, Cupcakes and Cashmere, No me gusta el cafĂ©, Frills and Thrills, Oomph., Bravoe Runway, A little Awkward and, of course, A girl named Nydia! (<— she’s so cute!)



So tell us, Where are your favorite places to shop?
Forever 21 always have such good prices for really cute and varied clothes.  Zara, Victoria’s Secret, Sephora and a local boutique named VeriGaona are my other favorite places to shop!!



What is on the top of your wishlist at the moment? 
I’ve been searching for the right peplum dress for a long time.  On the other hand, I’m craving for a new pair of sunglasses and a silver watch! 
Favorite piece(s) of clothing or accessories at the moment.
I’m obsessed with white lace!!!!  I think it looks so delicate, fresh and it is so easy to combine with any headband or flower crown.  I’m also wearing a lot of golden accessories lately. 

What song you are obsessing with recently and replaying constantly?
I’m a music junkie, so there are a lot of songs I can’t stop listening to on my iPod. 

The top three are:
1) “Crystallize” by Lindsey Stirling
2)“Princess of China” by Coldplay & Rihanna and
3) “Too Close” by Alex Clare.


Please mention us one of your favorite quotes ever!! 
“But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.” 
Carrie Bradshaw, Sex & the City


Which was the book you read recently?
I’m starting to read again, since I just finished my Masters degree and have more time for myself.  The most recent book I read was 50 Shades of Grey. It’s addictive, but has really strong content (Google it and you’ll understand what I mean, ha!).  


A special thanks to Teresa for her time! Dont forget to check-out her blog!

Until next post,

xo

Nydia



No Comments

Darby said...

Nydia- You have such a fabulous blog! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog because now I found yours--DEF following now :) Hopefully you stop back by my blog so we can stay in touch!
xoxo
Obviously Obsessed 

Nydia said...

Thanks for commenting!

Consider me one of your newest followers, I loved your blog =)