Mr. Rain

Thursday, August 23

A white button-up shirt is a great piece of clothing everyone should have in their wardrobe! Because of it’s simplicity/versatility, it can go from business to casual very easily. 

I love feeling comfortable but chic at the same time. Here (as you can see on the photos below) I went for a simple look! I styled this HM top with a black and white horizontal striped high-waisted shorts from Mango, brown belt and big heart shaped earrings!

While I was taking this photos I had to put my hair up in a bun, it was way to hot!

Hope you like it,

xo

Nydia

PS: There is a tropical storm really near Puerto Rico. It’s kinda scary and weird just to wait for what’s going to happen! Let’s hope for the best.







No Comments

Sue said...

Love the bun and this oufit!!
and what a pretty smile you have :)

fleurani said...

I love those high waisted striped shorts, super cute and versatile for the fall too. you look absolutely gorgeous :-)


<3 Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de