Outfit Inspirations!

Monday, August 6




I decided to create two outfits for inspiration. The first look is a mix of chic and casual, ideal for a lunch date! I really love tweed but with this tropical weather, an especially in Summer time it may be quite impossible to wear it in non air-conditioning places hahaha... I think the perfect way to wear a blazer like this will be adding loose jeans or high waisted denim shorts, a simple top and a statement necklace. Making the jacket/blazer more casual and comfortable! 

The second outfit is a perfect mixture of sweet and edgy. The floral print dress is always a great option to get in touch with your feminine side, but by just adding a black leather jacket automatically will take the outfit from simple to fun! A killer pump shoe in black (or color of choice) and accessories that accentuate the pops of color of the dress will be the finishing touches for the outfit!

I don’t have these exact pieces or items of clothing but I do have similar ones that would certainly help me create them! I’m really excited to show them to all of you in the following posts!

If you really like them, go ahead a recreate them yourself!

Look for pieces like these in your closet and have fun!

Hope you feel inspired,

xo

Nydia

No Comments

Tere Ávila said...

great inspirational post honey, i really love this necklace!

xx

Evelyn said...

Amazing outfits!

Check out my blog..
Eloverbird

<3

Ilse said...

I bought a tweed jacket at the end of last winter i am s happy to wear it soon!

www.theluxuryrehab.com