Revolution Organics - All-Over Body Balm: Review!

Saturday, August 4




This moisturizing organic balm from Revolution Organic’s line must be one of my favorite products EVER*  It’s rich on vitamins A, B, C and E and the best part is that the balm is 100% organic. I loooove how it smells, it’s between lemon and vervain, and has over 22+ uses. Can I say multitasker!? =D

Some of it’s uses are:

- Soothes dry spots                    - Primes skin for makeup
Conditions dry hands              - Seal in skin moisture 
Combats flaking skin              - Fights stretch marks
Nourishes dry cuticles            - Relieves chapped lips 


I tend to have dry skin so its been a perfect solution to combat that! I  have used the balm to prime my skin before makeup, as well to moisturize my elbows, cuticles, knuckles, toes, lips hahaha basically everywhere! It really does leave skin soft and moisturized. Even my boyfriend is using it! He has a harsh contact with the sun when he works so its really perfect for him for his face and lips!

The packaging is so chic, has the perfect size so it makes it really easy to carry on your purse or cosmetic bag!

For all my local girls of Puerto Rico you can find this AMAZING product at Walgreens LOOK boutique! If you wish to find out more about this product and many others don’t forget to visit their web page  —> click here!

A special thanks to Melissa Shabinsky for being so kind on sending me this product and presenting me to this amazing line!

Until next post,

xo

Nydia





No Comments

fleurani said...

thanks for the review, was actually looking for a good balm and need to try it out.

have a great start in the week Nydia :-9

<3 Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de