Tweed and Denim*

Thursday, August 9



Hello my loves!!!

On my latest post Outfit Inspirations I showed you guys two outfits I wanted to create. One of them was to mix tweed and denim!  On the photos below, you will see how I achieved this with two different casual looks using the same beautiful bright green tweed blazer from Zara. 

The first outfit, I mixed the blazer with long denim pants, simple gray tee 
(worn in my Floral Boom post), dark lips and wedges. 




On the second look I styled it with high waisted Forever 21 shorts, white top (also seen here), 
black chunky necklace and bright pink lips (I’m obessesing over this Cover Girl lipstick!!).




So, what do you think?

Hope you liked how I styled this tweed blazer in a casual way.
Until next post,

Nydia

No Comments

Pretty Dark Girl Style said...

Love the tweed and shorts look, very cute!

Toni

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

Chic is less!Great outfit :)
xo

Sweet Melissa said...

Bella! Hot shoes!

xo
Melissa

the magpie said...

I love both looks! Mint is to die for on you!

xoxo,

Meg
www.themagpieblog.com

Diane Cristi said...

I love both outfits! Mint is the in color right now and I think you nailed it! And aren't the Covergirl lipsticks the bomb?!

Alyssa Hudson said...

hey, i just discovered you blog but I absolutely love it. everything-from the layout to your killer style is perfect. you look stunning. i especially love this look-that green tweed jacket is gorgeous (very chanel like), and i adore how you dressed it down with jeans. you have such an amazing sense of style. i am your newest fan. could you check out my blog at www.rogue-collection.blogspot.com as well? i would love to follow each other. thanks :)

Nydia said...

Thank you sweetie!

Nydia said...

That’s what I really like of the outfit, they are simple but fun*

Thank you for stopping by!

Nydia said...

Gracias Melissa* <3

Nydia said...

Thanks Meg*

This is one of my fav* colors! When I saw this blazer at Zara I just fell in love!

xo

Nydia said...

Thanks Diane!

I have never tried the Cover Girls lipsticks before, but I loooove them!
I want to by a red one soon!

=D

Nydia said...

Thanks for you sweet comment, I’m glad you enjoy my blog.

I will visit yours as well,

xo

Fashion Hipster said...

As always great taste!

ima said...

ay tan BELLA *