Until the last moment

Friday, August 24


I really like long skirts. (I’m really petite only 5’2, but that doesn’t stop me =P) And this one has been my favorite for Summer days!!! For transitioning to fall, I will be “styling it” with darker colored tops. For this outfit, I went for a boho vibe with a black lace top from Zara and accessories from Forever 21. The choice of lip color, a very deep / dark tone, gave a special touch to the look!

Hope all of you enjoy this look,

Happy Friday everyone!

xo

Nydia

PS: My sister gave birth to my new nephew. He’s name is Alejandro, and he’s so tiny and cute! I’m so happy! 





No Comments

Style of Iris said...

This is a great look. It's like a modern-day hippie. Love that it gives off a vintage feel. The headband is a great touch, makes the outfit unique!Is that one or two headbands?

http://irisfocusedonfashion.blogspot.com

Nydia said...

Thank you* =) I’m glad you like it!

It’s only one headband , but is twisted on the front =D


xo

eliz said...

I am shorter than you and am loving maxi skirts & dresses...but I do have to get them altered hahaha :-)

Ashley said...

Great skirt and I love that lip color on you! Gorgeous!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Darby said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your headband! SO cute darling!
xoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed 

just me said...

look wonderful. love your headband :)
ExCurlyThoughts
FACEBOOK
BlogLovin

Naomi said...

This is gorgeous! You look absolutely beautiful. I have been searching for a lace top like that for a long time, will pop to Zara and see if I can find something similar xx

www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

Fashion Hipster said...

lovely as usual! take care

Teresa said...

me encanta este look bohemio. yo también soy bieeeen petite (5,0') por eso le tengo un poquito de miedo a los maxis.. aun así tengo un par ;)

xoxoxo
Teresa
www.trend-ish.com

Sweet Melissa said...

Pretty skirt!

xo
Melissa

Nydia said...

Thanks Melissa* <3

Nydia said...

Gracias Teresa!

Si esto de ser petite a veces es un problema jajaja pero si me queda bien lo uso! Me encantan los trajes y las faldas largas =)

Nydia said...

thank you* =)

Nydia said...

Zara always has great items!

Thanks for stoping by!

Nydia said...

The thing we petites have to go trough sometimes hahaha but is worth it!

Nydia said...

thanks =)

Nydia said...

Thanks Ashley!

I wanted to try this very deep burgundy color, and I'm loving it!

Nydia said...

Thanks Darby!

Is from Forever 21 ;)