White-Out

Thursday, August 16

Hello Everyone!

I’ve been wanting to wear this beautiful long sleeved top from Forever 21 since I bought it, but the August heat wave has prevented me of doing so =(  !!!!   Yesterday the day was between rain showers and rays of sun, so I decided to wear it in a very simple & neutral way. I styled the top with my lace shorts from Zara, cute BCBGeneration platforms (which you have seen before =D) and added playful details such as pink lips and clubmaster Ray Ban sunnies. I love that the outfit is all in the same color palette / tones. It’s really fresh and crisp!

Hope you love it!

xo

Nydia


PS: I’m so excited that September is approaching. That means A Girl Named Nydia will soon be a year old! Being part of the blogging world has been  a very fun journey. I love it, and my passion for it grows every day a little bit more!








No Comments

Alyssa Nicole said...

White is great for summer! Especially against a great tan! <3

http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

Sue said...

This is a great outfit! loving it :) New follower here btw, hope you visit my blog soon. Taker care!

Ashley said...

I love those shorts! And you have the greatest smile :)

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Nydia said...

Thanks* <3

Nydia said...

I’m glad you like it, following your blog as well!

Nydia said...

Your so sweet!


I love these lace shorts, I think they are one of my favorites!!