Engagement Dresses

Wednesday, September 5


Recently I’ve been looking for the perfect dress (or dresses) for my engagement photoshoot with Jayson. We are only a 3 months away!! So we decided to have the photos / video taken this month before I leave to California on October. I’m very excited for that trip! But I would give you the details of that later on. 



Anyway... let me tell you about the perfect dress hunt! =P  Until now I have thought of two styles: The first is a fit and flare in a polkadot print, a floral or  houndstooth print. All of the photos below are from the fabulous vintage inspired store Modcloth!

The second style of dress I tought of going for was feather (faux feather obviously). I saw an engagement photoshoot the other day at Style Me Pretty  and she looked so adorable in a little feather dress by BEBE (last dress). I also saw a black feather dress at Zara (the one in the middle) which had a vintage/classic vibe to it!


But what do you lovely people think?  Which one do you like better?

Let me know!

xo

Nydia

No Comments

Yésica Isabel said...

Oh My God! Te vas a ver bella en todossss!! Me encanta el último de las plumass y el negro primero!!! Todo va a depender del setting donde te las tomesssssss!!! Ya quiero verlas y aun no te las has sacado!! jajaja Muaa Felicidadess Amiga!













































































Nydia said...

Estoy súper emocionada, pronto recibirás la invitacior =) un abrazo!!