Bow Tie Time

Thursday, September 6





Now that Fall is approaching, I’m starting to use a lot of long sleeve blouses. For me, a great way of styling this type of tops is using big necklaces or like in the outfit below... a cute bow tie! When I saw this adorable animal print top at Forever 21, I had to add it to my closet! I’m not the biggest fan of animal print (I think I only own ONE leopard print skirt) but this one is just perfectly chic, and for only 14$, I couldn't resist! With a great high waisted pant in black, a pair of strappy wedges (super old but oh so lovely =D!) and a pop of bright pink lips I was ready to go! I can’t wait to wear it with a cute skirt!

The highlight of my day was to play around with my nephew Sebastian, he always makes me happy.

Until next post,

xo

Nydia



 I LOOOOVE HIS HAIR!!

No Comments

Anna said...

I love leopard print.I love shirts. I love bows.
I adoooore your outfit! :)
Kisses :)

Sweet Melissa said...

You look so beautiful! I love this outfit! Your nephew is super cute!

xo
Melissa

Sue said...

Preciosa! love the pop of yellow on the shoes and the baby is just too cute

fleurani said...

I love high waisted pants, they look great on your especially with that bow blouse, super feminine.

<3 Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de

DaBi Vintage said...

lovely!kisses from Italy

Nydia said...

I’m glad you loved it =D

Nydia said...

Thanks Melissa! Sebastian is just adorable!

Teresita said...

i LOVE it!!!! pero no te da calor en estos días? estoy que me muero no sé ni qué ponerme :( ando en shorts todo el weekend!! jajaja

de todas maneras, te ves bella con ese conjunto!

happy weekend,
Teresa
www.trend-ish.com

Nydia said...

Color is always a must, even in a small detail. Glad you liked it!

Nydia said...

Thanks =)

Nydia said...

Gracias Teresa, que bueno que te gustó!
Siempre he sido fan de las camisas mangas largas y
esta es bastante liviana =). Hace calorsito pero lo tolero

Lindo Día!

Nydia said...

<3 glad you liked it!

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

Those pants are so very cute! Oh and I absolutely love your smile Nydia!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Enter to win my Benefit cosmetics giveaway!

Nydia said...

Thanks Ashley, you're too sweet =)