Aquarela

Friday, October 26


When I travel I like to shop at stores that are not located on my Island. Like for example, H&M. On my recent trip to California, I went to every single H&M store I could find, and bring home all those items that I liked. On my shopping days, I found a pair of forest green pants, one necklace, the matching bracelet, and the sunglasses + peplum top that I’m wearing on the pictures below. The best part was that every single item purchased was under $15! SCORE! 

The blouse has a gorgeous floral print, with hues of purple and pink. Reminds me of aquarela paintings. I decided to wear it with faux leather shorts and my turquoise statement necklace. Deep down, I always wanted to get a pair of shorts like this. But some reason, I thought that they wouldn't look good on me. But I absolutely love this ones (I’m glad they are a little bit high waisted!!) and I’ll be wearing A LOT for Fall! 

Before I finish, I invite you all to read my first post as a guest blogger at Broke and Chic! It’s called  How To Not Get Overwhelmed In Forever 21. Follow them at Twitter and Facebook!

Hope you feel inspired,

xo

Nydia





No Comments

naya said...

oh wow!you look adorable!Love this shirt SOOOOO MUCh!It suits you adorable!

Sue said...

You are rocking that top! I love the necklace you paired it with. I love H&M. I have one that is an hour drive :/.... but soon there is going to be one only 1/2 hour away... sounds a lot better ;) cant wait!

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

This top is gorge! I also loved your guest post. It really is easy to get flustered in Forever 21! But it's a great place to get your "right now" trends without breaking the bank.

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I am loving this entire outfit - the floral peplum top with that necklace is perfect!

Darby said...

OMG I absolutely LOVE this Nydia! That floral peplum is FABULOUS!!!
xoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed

AIMEROSE said...

You're so pretty!
Lovely blog!
Check out mine sometime if you want :))

http://aimerose.blogspot.com

A Girl Named Leney said...

We have similar blog names. How funny! ;)
Such cute style you have. Loving your photos!

<3 Leney

kristyn said...

love this outfit. your shirt is awesome!

xo,
kristyn

Nydia said...

thanks so much*

Nydia said...

I love H&M! Your lucky to have one near by soon! =P

Nydia said...

I’m glad you liked my post at Broke & Chic! xo

Nydia said...

=D thanks!

Nydia said...

I’m glad you liked it!

Nydia said...

I’m so happy you love it Darby!

Nydia said...

Yes we do! =D
Thanks stopping by, love your photos as well!

xo

Nydia