At the dessert

Sunday, October 7




Hey Everybody!

I’m back from Las Vegas! And had a lot of fun =D (but my legs are killing me! I walked a LOT!)

I wanted to do a quick post of some of the pictures I took on my way there! I fell in LOVE with the gorgeous sunset colors and the amazing mountains I spotted on the roadtrip. Here are some of my favorite views. Tomorrow I will post some of the Las Vegas strip and my visit to the Hoover Dam.

Now I’m ready and excited to see and explore California.

Enjoy!

xo

Nydia



 For this day I wore a casual outfit. The floral print long sleeve top with a big bow on the front is from Zara (only $15 =D) and the destroyed shorts are from Forever 21.

No Comments

Sue said...

Great pics! me encantan.

fleurani said...

Nydia, looks like you had a blast in Vegas. I want to visit so badly one day too :-). Super cute denim shorts and I love the floral blouse paired with it,

<3 Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de