Currently Obsessed with...

Monday, October 1

TV:

The second season of New Girl started last tuesday and I am very excited about it! I don’t watch a lot of TV but this show is so worth my time. I saw the first two episodes with my sister and my fiancee and we laughed from start to finish. Zooey and the guys are so talented, love them!



Fashion:

On the past few years I've always tend to love Spring and Summer trends more just because of the “Forever Sunny” weather of my Island. But the last few days I’ve been to some stores and I just can’t take the beautiful Fall/Winter pieces they have! Black, red, burgundy, white, and navy are taking over! And they are so fabulously chic!

My favorite styles I’ve seen are: 
feathers dresses/ skirts, peplum and beaded pieces!




Beaded Dress         Burgundy Shoes          Feather Dress         Peplum Skirt  


Music:

Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch: Sweet Nothing


Ellie Goulding - Anything could happen


(the video is kinda weird, but the song is awesome!)


Blog:

My wedding is almost 2 months away and I’ve been nonstop looking at my favorites wedding blogs!
One of them is Ruffed Blog! What I love about it its all the cute DIY projects and great vintage inspired weddings! It’s AMAZING for all those creative and picky brides like me =D!








Favorite Photo



Jose Villa is a genius! (He’s my FAVORITE photographer!)


The lighting in this photo is just breathtaking! 

No Comments

Darby said...

I HAVE to watch the New Girl! I feel like everyone raves about it! BTW, your outfit in your last post is ADORABLE! I can't believe the skirt is F21!! I NEED it LOL!
xoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed

Nydia said...

You must! It's pretty hilarious!

I'm glad you liked the outfit! The skirt is one of my fav!! =D