Griffith Observatory: California Diaires

Friday, October 19


On my last post I told you guys I was going to talk about my San Diego trip. But before that, I had to post all the photos of Griffith Observatory.

I scratched this one from my bucket list!

I always wanted to go to Griffith Park Observatory to get a great view of the city and the famous Hollywood sign! If you want me to tell you the truth... I became obsessed for the place because of a Linkin Park performance of the Catalyst on the 2010 VMA’s (I’m a rocker at heart! lol). It was while the sun was setting, truly amazing.
Anyway...

I got  kinda sad because the observatory was closed the day my friend took me. But no worries... I didn’t  missed the opportunity to take great photos! 

Favorite Photo of the day*



Until next post,

xo

Nydia

PS: As an outfit, I wore my highwaisted black pants with printed tee and plaided shirt over for a edgy comfy vibe.  Added a braided bun (was having problems with my hair that day! haha), red lips and combat boots to finish up the look!



No Comments

ZxM Style-Squared said...

absolutely gorgeous, love the plaid shirt!!!
xoxo




p.s let us know if you would like to follow each other
xoxo


http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

fleurani said...

I love this street style/urban fashion on you Nydia. What super beautiful pictures. It must be so super exciting to be able to visit all those nice places? :-)

Ani

www.fleurani.blogspot.de

Veronica said...

Love, love, love your blog and your style!!!
You have a new fan and follower!
Check out mine if you get a second, hope you can follow me back:)

xoxo
Veronica

Chic All Over

Michelle said...

loving on your lipstick, lady!