Hoover Dam Visit: California Diaries

Tuesday, October 9

Before our return to California we went to the Hoover Dam (the world’s largest dam, located between the state of Nevada and Arizona).  I was so excited to see it, and it is amazing!  The weather was perfect (sunny with a cold breeze), the pictures turned out so pretty.
Couldn’t help but share with all of you!

Enjoy,

xo

Nydia






Visit my other posts about my California & Las Vegas Trip!

PS: Don’t forget about the Shabby Apple Giveaway, I will announce the winner on Friday!

No Comments

Sue said...

So nice!

fleurani said...

Nydia, when I look at those wonderful pictures I am sooooooooo JEALOUS. Enjoy your time :-)

PS: I already entered the Shabby apple giveaways, I hope I win it, their dresses are such dream pieces :-)

Have a lovely day dear :-)

www.fleurani.blogspot.de