Huntington & Long Beach: California Diaries

Wednesday, October 17

Hello Everybody!

I’m now writing form Puerto Rico* Feels good to be back home. My lack of posts is due to the fact of very bad WiFi signal haha. During the following days I will finish posting my California trip photos and doing some outfits posts as well!

Soooo, more about my trip...

On  Sunday, October 7 I went to Huntington Beach and enjoyed a beautiful sunny California day! I really loved being there, it had a fun and playful atmosphere.  I got to see everybody with their favorite football team shirts, riding bikes, playing volleyball and surfing in the Pacific coast. 






Later that day, we visited Long Beach and ate some pizza.  After that we walked along the Marina/Bay area. The sunset was perfect, with pink and purple skies. It got chilly so I was happy I had my cardigan and floral print scarf.





I hope all of you enjoy the photos! Next post will be about my visit to San Diego.

xo

Nydia

No Comments

Sue said...

beautiful pics!

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

Looks like you had an amazing California vacation, I'm glad you enjoyed it girl <3

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Sweet Melissa said...

Cool pics! You look beautiful like always.

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com