San Diego: California Diaries

Monday, October 22



Hi Everyone!

Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend. I certainly did!  I did some wedding photos on Saturday morning and then went shopping for my Birthday with my sis. Bought lots of goodies... a pair of burgundy colored skinnies,  2 necklaces and faux leather shorts. Hope to showcase them for all of you soon! On Sunday I went to the movies and started to plan what I was going to do for my birthday (which is today so I’m a bit late!!). I decided to do a Halloween Themed B-Day and invite my closest friends, to hang out at my apartment. I wanted something simple, but fun. So I hope to take lots of pictures!



Now, more about my Cali Trip!

Here a more photos of my trip to San Diego. One of my favorite places of California. I loved La Jolla. It was really nice to be close to the ocean and see all the adorable seals (my favorite part of the day). I also went to Point Loma Lighthouse which had a lovely view the San Diego city.

Enjoy the pics!

Until next post,

Nydia







No Comments

Chymere Anais said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love #7 and #11.

San Diego is gorg. I'd love to live there one day.

Besos,
Chymere Anais