Viva Las Vegas: California Diaires

Monday, October 8



We left California last Wenesday (Oct. 3rd) to Las Vegas at approximately 3PM. The roadtrip was about 4 hours, and with a few stops, we arrived to Sin City at night. Let me tell you, this famous city was not on my bucket list. I’m not much of a party girl, but with an open mind and a carefree attitude I decided to embrace my first time there. My friend drove around the strip first so I could get a nice view of the sparkling lights and all the hotels.

Once we checked in, we visited some of the hotels and ate at Hidden Pizza  located at The Cosmopolitan Hotel (my favorite hotel of all).


The following day we had brunch at Paris Hotel =) And then went shopping at the Fashion Show mall. I bought an a-mazing dress at TopShop (I gasped when I saw it haha).  I couldn’t resist it, and I had the perfect excuse to buy it... my birthday!! (lol)


Later in the afternoon we continue visiting the hotels. I also did the Zipline at Fremont Street (It was pretty fun =D) Saw a few of the funny little wedding chapels, the Bellagio fountain show, went to the Venetian and Caesar Palace.  




By the end of the day we ended up sleeping really early like two old ladies haha. We had a long trip the next day including visiting the Hoover Dam and our trip back to Cali. 


Before leaving Las Vegas we stopped at the famous  “Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas” sign! Funny enough we were saying goodbye!

Tomorrow I will post the photos from Hoover Dam!

xo

Nydia

No Comments

fleurani said...

Nydia, those pics are super amazing. I bet you ladies enjoyed your time :-). Happy 25th birthday :-)
<3 Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de

Doggy Style said...

Very good post! Love your stlye, just carry on :)

Fashion Hipster said...

Love the pics

ima said...

QUE BELLO*** mucho COLOR :)

Nydia said...

Thanks Ani!

Nydia said...

glad you liked it =)

Nydia said...

<3 =)

Nydia said...

gracias IMA* XO