Currently obsessed with...

Friday, November 30


Makeup

I was looking for a beautiful red lipstick for my engagement photoshoot! I went to Sephora and bought the Stila Beso (10) red lipstick and it’s amazing! It looks like a lipgloss and once you apply it dries and leave you with a wonderful matte lipcolor! 


My second favorite beauty/makeup product is Tarte concealer! It soft and very natural looking!

Amazonian clay waterproof concealer -


Clothing

Due to all the wedding organizing, my shopping has been concentrated in all bride. But a few cute bargains wouldnt hurt! Like my black Forever 21 hat, which only only 5$! (you can see it on outfits here and here



On the lips, I’m wearing Stila Beso Lipstcik.

And a peach bubble necklace from Charlotte Russe ($12). I always loved big bold necklaces they give color and immediate fun to an outfit!



Music
Listening to Michael Buble puts me in a great mood and very inspired for my wedding day!



Favorite Photography:
I discovered This Modern Romance a few weeks ago and I'm absolutely in LOVE with the unique vintage style they have with their photographs! This is a beautiful image (one of my fav!) from Almond Orchads in bloom  photo collection!

The photos below present dresses from Claire Pettibone! Aren’t they amazing?



You can see all the photos here!

Like their Facebook page to be updated with 
all their new work!


No Comments

Breakfast at Cindi's said...

These wedding photos are amazingly beautiful !
Great inspiration : )

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s