Let go of love

Tuesday, November 13


Hello!
Hope all of you had a fabulous weekend! 
I’ve been super busy with work and wedding stuff. I’m excited to show all of you some of the wedding details. I will promise to do it THIS WEEK, I just have to take a  few nice photos of the invitation and venue! 

Let me continue with the purpose of this post which is to talk about this awesome fall look! I bought  the cream colored tweed jacket/blazer I’m wearing at a Zara sale a few months ago.  It originally was priced at $140 and I bought it for only $40!  I was so excited to get such a great deal in a beautiful blazer like this! And the best thing, is as light (or even lighter) as a cardigan. I don’t understand why I haven’t worn it before, but all of you out there will see more of this beauty. For this look, I styled it with neutral/basic colors: black ankle booties & shorts, and a white graphic top.  As accessories, a Forever 21 hat (for only 5$!!!) and a colorful bold necklace. 

I’m happy to find ways to wear fall outfits appropriate for my Caribbean Weather! Do you like it as well??? Let me know! 

Until next post,

xo

Nydia




No Comments

Haylie said...

I love the necklace, such a beautiful color :)

-Haylie

fleurani said...

Nydia, how cute is your bohemian look? Love the hat and leather shorts :-9

Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de

Sue said...

Hi! I really love that blazer. The texture of it makes it look so interesting. I really like that you paired it with the boots and leather shorts!

Kaytee Lauren said...

you're so cute!!

xo
k

naya said...

aww dear looking absolutely stuunniing & so gorgeous!amazing shorts and stunning necklace!

Sweet Melissa said...

Cute outfit! Love the shorts!!!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

40 bucks? Such an amazing deal and you look so very cute. You styled it perfectly :)

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Yésica Isabel said...

Nena!!! Qué bellaaaaaa* Beautifulllllllll :) Esa combinación está súper cool!

Bedalyz said...

Tremendo look y super affordable! Me encanta. =) +thumbs up+

Teresa said...

el año pasado estuve buscando leather shorts por todas partes y no conseguí.. este año los veo por donde quiera :( me encanta como te queda este outfit!! muy linda :)

besito,
Tere
www.trend-ish.com

Madelyn Vogler said...

This outfit is so fun!! I think I tried those leather shorts... didn't look as good on me, as they do on you! You are rocking it!!
xo