November Sun

Thursday, November 1

Hello my loves!

Yesterday was my engagement photoshoot, and it all went really well. Jayson, a few of our besties and I got all creative and had a a wonderful time shooting the pics! I would try to post at least 1 photo. I don’t want to spoil the surprise for the guests of our wedding (we are going to print them as part of our decor!). Let me say at least, that the theme had a vintage vibe, and I was wearing feathers! =P

More on my outfit...

I bought this gorgeous peplum lace top at Forever 21 days before leaving to California., but never got to wear it while I was there (don’t know why!!!) I instantly loved it because of the feminine lace detail on the arms. For this outfit, I styled it with a pair of cute burgundy skinnies, black wedges and my starry headband from Zara also seen in this post.

Hope you love it!

Until next post,

Nydia

(PS: In the following days I will  post the photos of my visit to Venice Beach and Santa Monica! So excited)






No Comments

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

Your hair looks amazing and I love that peplum top! Can't wait to see your engagement photos, mine are on the 18th :)

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Haylie said...

Gorgeous outfit and congratulations on your engagement! :)

-Haylie

Lucie Srbová said...

I just discovered your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your top so much! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be great if you can check my blog:)

Kisses!

Carlee, Almost Endearing said...

I just found your blog and I am loving it! I am your newest follower. Beautiful style. I cant wait to see more.
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I love the mix of berry hues and that peplum lace top looks great on you!

Madelyn Vogler said...

You do color blocking very well... that top is gorgeous. Geez I must shop at forever 21 more often! :)
Very inspiring!