Venice Beach & Santa Barbara: California Diaries

Thursday, November 8



This is officially my last post about my California trip. The pictures are from my visit to Venice Beach and Santa Monica. A bit late, but here they are hahaha...

First, I had lunch at C&O Trattoria and then had walked around the beach. 





After that, I visited Santa Monica Pier (loved it!).  
Watched a beautiful sunset and enjoyed the colorful atmosphere!






Hope all of you love the pics!!

More outfit posts and wedding details coming soon!

xo

Nydia

No Comments

Haylie said...

Great photos, that food looks amazing :)

-Haylie

Sweet Melissa said...

Great pics! Looking beautiful like always!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

fleurani said...

Nydia, you look super cute in your shorts and those pictures are great as always :-)

Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de