color POP

Sunday, December 2



Hello Everyone*

Hope all of you are having a great weekend!

I don’t want to start with a sad note but I’ve been a little down lately. Last Tuesday my family lost our house dog, Lucas. An adorable chocolate chihuahua.  We have searched for him and asked for him everywhere, and his nowhere to be found =(  . I just hope that someone eventually finds him and brings him back home. To feel a little bit better (and distract myself) I decided to do a quick outfit post! This was one of last week looks. I styled this black romper with an edgy cream colored motorcycle jacket. I added my aqua colored BIG bubble earrings, green bag and bright red lips to finish up to look! 


What do you girls think? Hope you like it too,

xo

Nydia


No Comments

Coco said...

You always look beautiful! Hope you find Lucas xx

Sue said...

you look super cute! me encanta el pop de colores

Sweet Melissa said...

Hot jacket!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

:( espero que aparezca el perrito!

los colores de tu outfit me tienen enamorada!
amo el turquesa <3

linda semana,
Teresa
www.trend-ish.com