Countdown

Monday, December 3

With just two weeks to go for my wedding, I'm starting to feel the days go so much faster and the list of things to do going up and up! The stress is pretty high, but planning a wedding is a lot of fun! The outfit you see in the photos, was last week when I visited my wedding venue to adjust some details from the menu and later in the afternoon I went to try on my wedding dress! I wore a simple outfit for pretty busy day: a pair of shorts, graphic tee, peach colored bubble necklace and my tweed blazer also seen here

Hope all of you like it as well!

Until next post,

xo

Nydia




No Comments

Carlee, Almost Endearing said...

Love this outfit! And Congrats on getting married. I am sure the day will be amazing and only 2 weeks to go. That is so exciting.
Carlee

Almost Endearing

Sue said...

loving this casual outfit! que nervios!! ya pronto ;)

fleurani said...

Nydia, I am so excited for you, that will be so exciting. Make sure to share your wedding pics with us. Love your outfit today :-9

Ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de

Haylie said...

Super cute, I love your tweed jacket!

-Haylie

Breakfast at Cindi's said...

Adorable outfit ! Congrats on your wedding : )

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s