Follow the Leader Concert!

Friday, December 21

Hello World!


Hope all of you are having a great Friday!

 If you ask me I’ve been busy and excited trying to find a perfect outfit for tomorrow!  The lovely people from AT&T invited me to Jennifer Lopez / Wisin & Yandel Follow the Leader concert at the “Choliseo” San Juan, Puerto Rico. It will be the first concert me and Jay are going together as husband and wife (awww! =P)  It promises to be a unique show full of energy, surprises and excitement! And it wouldn't be fare to NOT share every moment with all of you, right?  So, I will be keeping you posted before, during and after the concert from the new and AWESOME Nokia Lumia 920 courtesy of AT&T.  Be sure to follow my twitter account  for details and in instagram for lots of photos!!!


Stay tuned,

xo

Nydia

** Sponsored Post**
I was contacted by M80 on behalf of AT&T .
The tickets and Nokia Lumia 920 phone are courtesy of AT&T.

No Comments