Follow the Leader Experience!

Friday, December 28

Last Saturday I was able to be part of one of the most awaited shows of the year: Jennifer L√≥pez /Wisin&Yandel : Follow the Leader concert at Coliseo de Puerto Rico (San Juan). Like I mentioned on one of my recent post (click here to visit) the A-MAZING people of AT&T invited me to tweet and post photos of all the special and unique moments of the show! All the pics where taken from the fabulous Nokia Lumia 920, perfect holiday gift if you wan to upgrade your phone. The phone is powered by Windows 8, it’s fast working, the image quality is unbelievable, I’m basically obsessed with it haha... My favorite part of the concert was all the special guests, first Marc Anthony singing with Jennifer Lopez, then 50Cent and theeen Daddy Yankee, pretty great I might say! The crowd was happy and danced all the 3 hours the concert lasted! 

Please visit my Twitter & Instagram to see and read more details!

Let me know what do you think, do guys love the pics!? 

Until next post,

xo

Nydia



 




No Comments